Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Pittsburgh?
There's a common myth that placing signage from a home security company in close proximity to your primary entry is all you need to ward off criminals. Essentially, a robber is expected to find visible warning and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you just have a home security sign in Pittsburgh and not worry about installing a home security system? Basically, a security system isn’t necessary, you just need a home security sign in Pittsburgh. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Pittsburgh not your home security system.
Although there is a benefit to showing off signage from esteemed residential security experts such as ADT®, it isn't enough to turn away every intruder. Instead, you're better off guarding your home with a range of additional security devices. You’ll probably agree it’s a safer alternative than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Pittsburgh.
Back-Up Your Pittsburgh Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
While home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t depend on them as your lone security measure. Instead, consider incorporating a combination of the following solutions:
● Surveillance systems: To be honest, thieves don’t want to be recorded by your camera as it could be submitted in legal proceedings. Consider an outside camera that covers primary entry points including windows, doors, and garage.
● Window and door sensors: The majority of burglars gain access via doors or windows, so you should have those secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. In the event an alarm trips, your system will warn you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Although it’s a fact that many robberies take place in the daytime when individuals are at the office, you must also have a plan to defend against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-sensor floodlights located next to your access points will quickly shine a light on nefarious behavior and frighten off intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locks will notify you if an individual attempts to unlock your entrance. A doorbell video component adds another layer of security by giving you a live video feed. These popular tools both can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation component, smart light bulbs are able to be customized to a set routine or turned on directly from your mobile device. These innovative gadgets are intended to give the impression you are present and help deter thieves.
Start Planning Your Integrated Home Security Package
Why run the risk that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Pittsburgh when you are able to install a comprehensive home defense package? Call (412) 230-3668 or fill out the following form to consult with one of our specialists. You may select from various plans at budget-friendly rates or customize your system any way you like.