Help Guard Your Home With An ADT-Monitored Security System In Pittsburgh With ADT Monitoring
Get Professional Home Security Protection In Pittsburgh, PAThe things worth protecting go well beyond your devices, TVs, and art pieces. It’s the photo albums, handmade artwork, and your loved ones that should also be protected. That’s why your Pittsburgh home security system should be installed by a pro, so you’re instantly alerted to a potential break-in through motion sensors, glass break sensors, or your security cameras. Add in products that detect fire, CO, and floods and are monitored 24/7 to help safeguard your house and family. Now, your family is prepared to help combat emergencies -- even when you’re away.
A Full Selection Of Security Products That Complement Each Other
No matter which package you choose, your security system works in harmony to help provide security that’s monitored 24/7 by ADT specialists. Security equipment can include:
- Home Security: Windows and door sensors, motion detectors, keypad with high decibel alarms, indoor and outdoor cameras, doorbell security cameras, remote key fobs and panic buttons
- Fire and Flood: Heat and smoke detectors, flood detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, medical emergency alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart locks, smart thermostat, smart switches and lights, garage door sensor
- Keypad: Command security system with wireless touchpad and the mobile ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT lawn signs and window decals
Local Pittsburgh Installation That’s Second to None
Fill out the form below or call to contact a local pro who can help you find the products and security system package that’s right for your home. Security installation in Pittsburgh can be booked with your schedule in mind with same-day or next-day times offered in most locations. Whether you get a wired or wireless system, your security installer will double check that all your equipment and back-up batteries function well and demonstrate how to work your digital keypad.