Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Pittsburgh
When it comes to the most at-risk places for a home intrusion, your primary entry and lower-level windows are in the top two positions. With that being said, it should come as no shock that door and window alarm sensors continue to be vital devices for home security packages in Pittsburgh. Although the technology has been utilized for decades, you may be impressed at what modern sensors can do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors are included in each ADT package, no matter if you choose a streamlined, basic setup or the most cutting-edge system with video and home automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to worry about your equipment being positioned correctly.
At the heart of your window and door alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet powerful two-piece magnetic contact. One part is attached to the frame, and the other is connected straight to the door or window. You shut your entry and the two contacts come together perfectly. When the system is activated and an entrance opens, the joined contacts separate and your alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these modern devices can do a good deal more than merely set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Pittsburgh
An anchor of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors provide many benefits, like the following:
- Set off the siren: These components signal your high-volume siren if a window or door opens while your system is active.
- Instant notifications: Would you like to know what’s going on at your house when you’re not there? You can get instant alerts straight to your cell phone when a component is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will receive an update as well. Your home will be defended, irregardless of your location.
- Virtual access and management: By using the convenient ADT Control app located on your mobile device, you may check the status of your components and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your various sensors and devices to work together. You might have your lighting switch on or set a camera to record if a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even present. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any interior. You can even get completely recessed sensors that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wireless or wired devices contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your property will be better defended.
More functional than previous versions, window and door sensors in Pittsburgh can be skillfully integrated into your whole home security installation.
Customize Your Modern Home Security System In Pittsburgh
Would you like to get advanced window and door alarm sensors in Pittsburgh that enhance your security and interact directly to your home automation? That is what you will enjoy when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we can do for you, place a call to (412) 230-3668 or submit the easy form below.