Today's smart thermostats have evolved far beyond the simple dial or switch for adjusting your home’s comfort levels. If you would like to install a smart thermostat in Pittsburgh, you’re going to gain a wealth of comfort with far less hassle. Offering the benefits of easy Wi-Fi access, temperature settings for multiple zones, and the convenience of home automation, these innovative devices will bring down your energy expenses and make your home truly comfortable and safe.
What Are Smart Thermostats In Pittsburgh?
Once installed, your new smart thermostat will run in a similar manner as your old one in terms of standard temperature control. The look will likely be more contemporary, but you’ll have the same ability to glimpse the present temperature reading. You can still increase or decrease the heat and A/C from the device, and your thermostat continues to allow you to quickly adjust settings for fan, heat, and cool.
However, in the event you install a smart thermostat in Pittsburgh, you’ll get a wide array of advanced features. That’s because your home’s comfort control is linked into a greater network, like an AI assistant or home security system. With a smart control panel or smartphone app, you may program your smart thermostat to adjust the comfort levels automatically at different times of day or to react to different stimuli. In the end you have a home that’s more comfortable and energy-efficient.
Why You Should Install A Smart Thermostat in Pittsburgh
There are a range of incentives for upgrading your old device to a smart thermostat:
● Simple management with a smartphone app. Manage the thermostat no matter where you are through a cell phone app such as ADT Control. Is it a little too warm while you’re trying to sleep? Just open your phone and turn on the air from your bed. Or inspect your property’s temperature readings on your beach vacation, and adjust the temp to conserve energy when nobody’s there.
● Take advantage of scheduling. A smart thermostat gives you the ability to use one or more schedules for your HVAC system. Arrange various temperature adjustments to complement your daily life. Lower the temperature for bedtime, then raise it once more about an hour before you wake up. You can even create different scenes for specific occasions -- like a scene for entertaining or one for when you have a fire going in the winter.
● Reduce energy consumption through home automation. An incredible advantage of using smart thermostats is that they save money on your heating and cooling bill. You are able to simply adjust temperature settings as needed in regards to seasonal changes, weather, or your normal daily routine. There’s no need to waste money cooling and heating a vacant residence. And when you set schedules, your clever new tool changes the temp automatically. Many energy providers even provide rebates and savings programs on select models.
● Use voice commands to direct your smart systems. If you elect to install a smart thermostat in Pittsburgh, you also have the opportunity to program it to function with a smart speaker device from Amazon or Google. This gives you the ability to adjust the temperature without even using your hands.
● Link your thermostat to other home automation items. In the event your smart thermostat is incorporated within a complete home protection plan, you have the chance to connect all your components together. This could help safeguard your house when disaster strikes. For example, you may direct your thermostat to turn on the exhaust fan if your smoke detector is triggered.
Get A Smart Thermostat In Pittsburgh Today
If your standard thermostat fails to satisfy your home comfort requirements, it may be time to consider upgrading to a versatile “smart” model. These wirelessly connected components are sleek, simple to operate, and offer substantial financial savings over time. It’s also best when you connect it with a modern residential security installation. Reach out to us today at (412) 230-3668 or submit the form below to order your smart thermostat in Pittsburgh.